Subject: Reference check -1904522
From: "Araceli Carrillo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2025 19:20:23 +0300

Good Morning,

Please assist me with this reference check on your Vendor listed below;

Smartlynx Airlines 

Mazrudas Marupe

Riga District

Latvia Lv 2167

Please get your customer's authorization before releasing any information.
Attached is their  certificate. 

 

  <http://ggrinc.com/> 

Araceli Carrillo  | International Division
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.ggrinc.com/> GGRinc.com

5858 Westheimer Blvd Ste 500 Houston TX 77057 

GREENBERG, GRANT & RICHARDS

Office: 800-497-5332 x1182    |    Direct: 281-822-3503  |   Fax:
713-789-0137

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments transmitted with it may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message from your system.